Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSpaseengers

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

Is it worth it???

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

It makes the flights much more realistic. Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain

Alright thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Depends on what you are looking for - but it is well worth it to me Wink

Pro Member First Officer
davidmac1 First Officer

Yes, i think it is very much worth it, but i was wondering if it was compatable with fsx or not? Because if it's not and you are planning to get fsx on its release then it seems like a bit of a waste to me.

Pro Member Captain

well is there anything out there like that for cargo beacuse that would sell i would buy that insted fspassengers beacuse im cargo pilot if there is plz give me the link

Pro Member Captain

???? no replies yet

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

well is there anything out there like that for cargo beacuse that would sell i would buy that insted fspassengers beacuse im cargo pilot if there is plz give me the link

No, not that I know of.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

Take at look at this, just found it. Smile
http://www.jfcargopilot.com/cargoPilot-home.asp

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Interesting Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

You can use FSP for flying cargo. Just don't load any passengers and set your cargo appropriately. You won't make as much money, but you won't be bothered passengers getting drunk, hungry or screaming, either. Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
Graham (graham05) First Officer

davidmac1 wrote:

Yes, i think it is very much worth it, but i was wondering if it was compatable with fsx or not? Because if it's not and you are planning to get fsx on its release then it seems like a bit of a waste to me.

I like your picture ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Graham (graham05) First Officer

CRJCapt wrote:

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

It looks like airliner pilot. by just flight.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

Bad timing (2 months prior to FSX) Too expensive. The solutions in the FAQs suggest a somewhat unprofessional approach to things.

Pro Member Trainee
LAIRDLIND Trainee

How do you enable fspassengers?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

LAIRDLIND wrote:

How do you enable fspassengers?

I don't have it.
If it's an exe double click it to get it started.
If it's zip, double click it and let WinZip open it.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

If you mean install it, then yes, its an exe. file so you just need to double click as RadarMan says. If you mean how do you initiate FsP in the sim, then press Alt and go to the FsPassengers tab and find Start Flight - I think its the 3rd option from the FsPassengers menu.

Wink

Pro Member Trainee
LAIRDLIND Trainee

When I press ALT I dont see it, but I do remember seeing it a couple of days ago. Is there something I must do for it to show up?

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

yeah,, the simulator must be running when u press ALT.....sorry for a bad joke...just kiddin

Pro Member Chief Captain

LAIRDLIND wrote:

When I press ALT I dont see it, but I do remember seeing it a couple of days ago. Is there something I must do for it to show up?

Do you definitely have FsPassengers installed - if it is installed correctly, then the FsPassengers menu bar at the top should appear when you press Alt. If it doesn't then try a reinstallation of FsP.

Pro Member Trainee
LAIRDLIND Trainee

I got it to work, Thank you.