Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I'm appalled!

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

At some of the language used in the screenshot gallery. Some people are very rude towards members and need their mouths washed out with Ajax! Do you check the comments entered? Rolling EyesConfused

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know what you mean, I laugh it off but I realize that it offensive to some people.
Flyaway is the only one that can access the Photo Gallery, when he see's your post I'm sure he'll do something to remedy the "problem".
I'm sorry that you have been troubled by this.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Thanks, I didn't notice it until now as I rarely visit the gallery. I don't mean to sound like an old codger. Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Shocked Do the still make Ajax? Umm... Me thinks your over the age of 21 ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

I think they do yeah.Laughing I always get told off when using strong words on forums so I don't see why others shouldn't. Tomato Big Grin

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Thanks for bringing this up guys, I have noticed the comments too - and when I see them I do indeed remove them. It's due to the fact that everyone can post there, anonymous too - bit like the forums, but the forums are moderated and the photo gallery with over 1000 pics is not. If you could give me the URL's of any offending pics with bad comments, I will be more than happy to remove them Smile

Pro Member First Officer
Andrenaa First Officer

Well they are mainly on first few pages of the FS2004 gallery - here's a few:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004/
https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/10/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004/

Look out for a commenter named 'Dude' too, he needs a bit of soap that lad. Rolling Eyes Just a thought, ever thought of having a sensor program so sh*t becomes hair rollers and f**k becomes Mars bar. Laughing

Cheers. Smile