SearchSearch 

eurowings pro commuter airliners

Pro Member Trainee
fuchsias Trainee

Hi all, i'm having trouble with my new add-on of the above.When i try to run it i keep getting the message (not compatible with this version of FS2004)the only thing i can think of that might be blocking it is that my copy of FS2004 was bought in the US,does anyone know if that might be the reason and is there a fix for it.
Will these add-ons (eurowings pro,737 pilot in comand etc)be compatible with FSX when its released,
Any help greatfully recieved
Graham

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

did you upgrade FS9 to 9.1? There are some addons that use a dll that works with one version but produce the incompatability message with the other. What specific file is referred to in the message you see.

Most FS9 aircraft will work in FSX. but there may be some appearance differences. Also some FS9 gauges may not look as pretty in FSX. Scenery addons will probably not work.

Pro Member Trainee
fuchsias Trainee

Thanks for the help Crash seems you might have an answer to at least some of my troubles.Dont have time to get into it right now but will give it a go soon as i can,
Appreciate the help 🍻

BashDaBish Guest

fuchsias wrote:

Hi all, i'm having trouble with my new add-on of the above.When i try to run it i keep getting the message (not compatible with this version of FS2004)the only thing i can think of that might be blocking it is that my copy of FS2004 was bought in the US,does anyone know if that might be the reason and is there a fix for it.
Will these add-ons (eurowings pro,737 pilot in comand etc)be compatible with FSX when its released,
Any help greatfully recieved
Graham

It depends on what the actual error message states. It will tell you what is not compatible. If it mentions 'fsuipc' then you will need to download and install the latest FSUIPC from here http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Pro Member Trainee
fuchsias Trainee

Thanks for the help guys.Now i'm sorted 👍