Multiplayer

Pro Member Trainee
afrocat Trainee

When I get FSX, does anyone want to be my co-pilot in the new multiplayer? If so, let me know

Last edited by afrocat on Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
TheEnglishTeacher Guest

When i get FSX does anyone went to be my co-polt? In the new multiplayer.It so let me no

Translation

When I get FSX, does anyone want to be my co-pilot in the new multiplayer? If so, let me know.[/u]

Flykid Guest

I would have no problem co-piloting with you. i am trying to learnhow to fly better so it will be a great learning experiance

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

TheEnglishTeacher wrote:

When i get FSX does anyone went to be my co-polt? In the new multiplayer.It so let me no

Translation

When I get FSX, does anyone want to be my co-pilot in the new multiplayer? If so, let me know.[/u]

When I get FSX, would anyone want to be my copilot in the new multiplayer?

"When I get", implies the future, while "does", implies the present. Some English teacher. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

When I get FSX I don't want a co-pilot ...

😂

Flykid Guest

Crash: Like I said before, I'll co-pilot to learn a thing or two[/img][/i][/b]

Pro Member Chief Captain

Flykid wrote:

Crash: Like I said before, I'll co-pilot to learn a thing or two[/img][/i][/b]

Please read my post. I wasn't commenting on that. My comment had to do with someone who called himself "TheEnglishTeacher", but who didn't speak the language.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

When I get FSX I don't want a co-pilot ...

😂

Agreed. That way we have some peace and quiet. 😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...