SearchSearch 

HOW TO?

Hawk_345 Guest

I really want to repaint my aircraft but i have no idea what program is needed or even how to do it. I would really a preciate any advice and links to stuff i need to start off with. I would really apreciate it.

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

i beleive there is a freeware program you can get where you can edit it on paint but i have fs repaint by abacus. It is an old program but it is good and shows you what it looks like as soon as you edit it. There are professional programs such as photoshop but they cost quite a bit (£300), not sure how much in dollars that is

Hawk_345 Guest

Thanks alot for all this but the tning is i dont have a good program i think that could do this so the tutorials would be pointless and i cant buy a program. The only thing i got is Corel Photo-Shop and i dont think that is any good for this type of thing. Still thanks, guess i will just have to look for repaints online.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

as i said in my post i thionk there is freeware stuff you can get to edit them in paint. Not sure where though. I think photoshop would work.

Hawk_345 Guest

Well i supose i could try, thanks for all the help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

for a good freeware photoshop like paint program, get GIMP

http://www.gimp.org/