FS Falcon

Pro Member Trainee
bctsnowdevil Trainee

Hi everyone, I have a problem. I have FS Falcon and when I want to flight with an F-16, the computer bug and I have to restart. I have a P4 3.0 with a Radeon x600pro and 512mb Ram so I don't understand why my computer bug. If I flew a FS aircraft, it's ok but when I want an F-16, it bug.
Someone can help me before a brun my computer!!!

Thanks.

Alex

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Some of the freeware F-16s won't work properly if the panel is not installed the correct way.

I have found the f-16c_haf_v3.zip very reliable. It's Kirk Olsson's F-16 repackaged and improved - easy to install.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=f-16c_haf_v3.zip&Author=&CatID=root

Second one down.

Pro Member Trainee
bctsnowdevil Trainee

It's not a freeware its a add-on from Lago. It's FS Falcon for Fs2004

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Oops! My clairvoyancy faculty has malfunctioned again Surrender

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...