Has the Forum been down, or why haven't I been able to log o

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

For quite a few days now, I have been unable to access the forum, all other forums I frequent have been no problem. But Flyaway has been totally inaccessable.

I knew what my password was, but everytime I entered User Name and Password, I had the message incorrect entry. So I tried asking for fresh password, went through that proceedure, but still no entry. After about a dozen cut and pastes, it weakened and allowed me access, but not to the forum, but to my private messages. Ah I thought forum had some trouble, so read message, couldn't as there was none. But managed to get to forum from there OK.

So now I wonder, what will happen if I sign off, will I have this trouble again?

Have received several emails from the forum, notifying me that someone has added to a posting or topic I have been reading. But each time I've tried to get to forum using the URL given, I've got to a blank page, with message ISP can't be found or similar.

Is it the weather, or me?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Can't you take a hint, we're tying to get rid of you...just kidding.

As far as I know there haven't been any problems with the site at all. Maybe you had an update or "fix" that interfered with it.
Check your settings and security and if you continue to have problems try Firefox or Opera as a second browser.

I personally wouldn't use Firefox on the rest of the net, just to sites that I'm very familiar with.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

It happened to me a week or two back also. I could use the forums, but only as an anonimous guest.Then a couple of p'd off posts later,(Off Topic Forum,Under the title "What The Hell") i found i could log in normally. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I didn't have any problems. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Can't you take a hint, we're tying to get rid of you...just kidding.

As far as I know there haven't been any problems with the site at all. Maybe you had an update or "fix" that interfered with it.
Check your settings and security and if you continue to have problems try Firefox or Opera as a second browser.

I personally wouldn't use Firefox on the rest of the net, just to sites that I'm very familiar with.

Radar

Thanks RM for the confirmation of my popularity, I'm a moder on another forum, and they are always telling me to xxxx-off. 😂 😂

Put it down to the vagueries of the Net, and browsers. I think it happened just after the last XP security update, they have caused problems in the past.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...