SearchSearch 

I need Help #2

im very sorry to make 2 threads, but for some reason it wont let me make post. i used to have an account here, and i forgot the name and password...but thats not the point

in my other thread i explained that my cat knocked my 4th FS2004 disk off the table and cracked it Crying or Very sad i know there is a cd crack, but since i swiched computers i dont have it downloaded anymore..

i was wondering, can i just go to a shop(like best buy)

buy fligh sim 2004, download it, the return it to the store and download the no-cd crack?

and can i play online with the no-cd crack?

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Stores won't take back an opened software box, but they will replace it with another=pointless.

Contact MS and they'll send a new one.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

Stores won't take back an opened software box, but they will replace it with another=pointless.

Contact MS and they'll send a new one.

Radar

thanks for the quick reply..ill email them

Pro Member Trainee
Greyson Bassett (greystone) Trainee

RadarMan is absolutely right. I attempted to return unusable software to Best Buy and they gave me the same line: same software switch, but no refund. I went all the way to the national VP for Marketing and he told me the same story.

My plea went something like: "Let me get this straight, you are about to lose a customer forever-- one that might someday buy a $4000 Plasma TV-- just because you won't refund my money on a $29 piece of garbage software that will not run on my machine." He said, "Yup." I have been to business school--a name you would recognize--but I have no idea where they teach this nonsense. I have never even glanced in the direction of a Best Buy ever since. Never will.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They ( the software companies) are fed up with people buying their product, loading it and using a NO-CD Crack and returning the original for $.
Then they take the $ and do it again.
I can see their point.
There will be times for an exception but they are rare and dealt with properly can be a benefit to everyone.

Radar