Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

They are now everywhere.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Bloody spammers are now ruining posts on the FS2004 general forum too.
Wall Bashing AAAAAARRRRRRHHHHH...where's my bloody gun!

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Yes, recently, its been driving me crazy aswell -- The amount of spam has almost tripled on this site since its introduction here. Its getting out of hand 😕

Note: This is not a plea for someone to do something, because we all know what the outcome of that request will be. Just getting a little off my chest 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its the adding spam posts to the bottom of pre-existing posts that annoys me most

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Its the adding spam posts to the bottom of pre-existing posts that annoys me most

Yeah, you got that right ❗

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

VegasFlyer wrote:

99jolegg wrote:

Its the adding spam posts to the bottom of pre-existing posts that annoys me most

Yeah, you got that right ❗

Agreed,nothing worse when your reading posts about someone trying to solve a problem and then you get a spam post wasting it. Wall Bashing

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

And they are also posting new messages and it really torques me off.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

edr1073 wrote:

And they are also posting new messages and it really torques me off.

But there really is no point in replying - like they care if they Censored people off.

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Just to let them know I don't like it or them...

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

What's next for these pee-ons,a posting on the gallery?!! Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Not that i want to whine,but these half-wit spammers have now polluted 6 forums!(Spreading their disease) Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you answer them then we (TTT and I) have to delete your posts also, double triple work.
Please just leave them be and we'll get to it.
The poker jerk is a problem we have no control over.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

When you answer them then we (TTT and I) have to delete your posts also, double triple work.
Please just leave them be and we'll get to it.
The poker jerk is a problem we have no control over.

Radar

Just glad to see the back of them, so i guess i can put my gun away now. 😉

Jamie4590 Guest

I'm not a violent person but I would like to stick a pickaxe through their spinal column.

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Jamie4590 wrote:

I'm not a violent person but I would like to stick a pickaxe through their spinal column.

👏 👏 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Jamie4590 wrote:

I'm not a violent person but I would like to stick a pickaxe through their spinal column.

👏 👏 👏

😂

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1