Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Does anyone have this airplane?

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Does anyone have the Embraer Legacy from Feelthere? I've been looking at it and it sure does look nice. Heres the link www.feelthere.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Sure does I agree...although I have the FeelThere ERJ-145 and think it is too similar for the money they are charging Wink

Pro Member Captain
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) Captain

My freind has one and his dad flys that plane and his dad said it the exact same panel in a real one and all animated parts its a good deal

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I have both the Legacy and the 145. The the 145 is out of date, the panels are hard to read for the most part, and has some issues. The legacy on the other hand is amazing inside and out and is a great plane to fly and if you get it I made the first FS Passengers payload models for it if you have FSPax. I love flying it. Smile

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Solotwo wrote:

I have both the Legacy and the 145. The the 145 is out of date, the panels are hard to read for the most part, and has some issues. The legacy on the other hand is amazing inside and out and is a great plane to fly and if you get it I made the first FS Passengers payload models for it if you have FSPax. I love flying it. Smile

After reading that Solotwo, I think I am going to get her. the Legacy. I already have the ERJ-145 and yes it is outdated. But can you tell me how the installation process goes? Do you need an active internet connection on the computer that it is going to be installed on? Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Don't believe you do, download, then install with key.