where can i find flight sim mutiplayer?

D190 Guest

im intrested on playing flight simulator on line but i dont know where.

Does anybody know where i can play fs mutilpayer?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
D190 Guest

thanks but its not actuly showing online multiplayer.
Im looking for multiplayer 2002.

I'd like to have the fsx but i have to make do with fs2002.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

on the multiplayer that comes with fs2002 then put in a game ip

D190 Guest

ip? Sorry but im not very good with computers.

What ip do you mean and what do i put in the ip?

Im terrible with computers.

Pro Member First Officer

ok go to FS2002 then on the side click multiplayer join then Make a name in player name then put in the ip address some ones game ip just ask someone and theyll give it to you heres one uf.hopto.org then hit join and then go to creat flight make a flight and do what u usally do to fly also a chat box will pop up and your online in the chat box ask for help if needed and theyll help somtimes theres no people online but ull find some good servers

D190 Guest

thanks. ill give it a try.

I wanted to show my flying skills!
Having computer pilots just seems a little boring. I need actual people to litern things up.

You can have great com pilots but they can never be as good as the real pilots them selfs.

Thanks!

Pro Member First Officer

👍 good luck

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...