SearchSearch 

Links to Top Downloads

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Can anybody give me a link for some top downlads that you guys use. I want new planes, scenery, instrument panels etc. Any ides would be of great appreciation.

Od 🙂

9 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Also, if I was to download a new aircraft, would I need to download a new panel for it or would it come with the plane.

Pro Member Trainee
Greyson Bassett (greystone) Trainee

I like Mike Stone's Hangar. Pretty good and best of all, it's free.

http://www.pmstone.com/

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Use the search feature at www.avsim.com or check the "whats hot" section

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Odyssey wrote:

Also, if I was to download a new aircraft, would I need to download a new panel for it or would it come with the plane.

It depends. If you use T_T_T's link, look for 'Original Aircraft'. This category is intended for complete packages, including Panel.
Sometimes an incomplete 'package' is uploaded to this category -- no big deal, there are plenty of others to choose from.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You can also use google in order to search for what you have on your mind.
If you put -for example- Boeing 737 for FS Freeware you will get some results which lead you to some great sites.
Bookmark some of them and next time you will know where to search...You will notice that day by day you will easily find what you are looking for... 😉

Also we have some very experienced people here which,from time to time,share some very interesting links in order to help others find what they are looking ...Bookmark these links too 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Rob (airbus902) Trainee

what aircraft would u sugest that would be easiest to fly on this site seeing as i downloded a 747 virgin atlantic and when ever i use it, it can never take off Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

GA single props seems that they are the ideal ones for sight seeing flights. 😉

You can search in www.avsim.com (Free Registration)and you will find a load of them.
😉 If you have something specific on your mind let us know in order to help you. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Rob (airbus902) Trainee

thanks so would smaller aircraft be the best for short hops and big jet aircraft for long haul?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

airbus902 wrote:

thanks so would smaller aircraft be the best for short hops and big jet aircraft for long haul?

Indeed 😉