FSX super deal

Pro Member Trainee
Maldo860 Trainee

For those who are interested in buying FSX online, head to PCAviator.com and you will get a deal that is worth almost a $180.00 for $69.95 including the Deluxe version. Besides you'll save a trip to the store and be among the first one to receive it. The defrag program they offer for free will be released in Oct. with a price tag of $39.00 and you get if free. Defraging correctly will improve frame rate significantly and this defrag application has being designed for FSX improved performance.

They'll give you a 6 month subscription free of Computer Pilot magazine worth $24.99 of the best magazine for FS, around. I've been subscribed for years and I highly recommend it.

Then they will give you 5 free coupons worth $60.00 for future FSX 3 party addons.
This is my bill.

Item Ref. Price ea. Qty. Description

FSXDLX $69.95 1 Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe
Preorder - FREE 6 Month CP Ma
g Sub, Free UltimateDefrag, F
ree $60 Coupon Booklet

By the way I don't work for this website. Just woke up being a nice guy today. 😉

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Of course a financial advisor would tell not to pre-order anything, never give your money to someone else to play with and any deal that sounds too good to be true......well, you know.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jelami wrote:

Of course a financial advisor would tell not to pre-order anything, never give your money to someone else to play with and any deal that sounds too good to be true......well, you know.

As far as I know, legally no one can charge your credit card until the merchandise is shipped.

I may be wrong but I doubt it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Maldo860 Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

jelami wrote:

As far as I know, legally no one can charge your credit card until the merchandise is shipped.

I may be wrong but I doubt it.

Radar

You are right. They'll charge the Credit Card at the moment of shipment. PCAviator's been around for 15 years and is a very reputable business. I've been doing business with them for the past 4 years and preordered things that were delivered as promised. And their customer support is ecxelent.
But hey, it's your money. Common sense says, getting $180.00 worth of products for $69.95 is a pretty good deal.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

I was looking at that and that may be the way i buy it from pcaviatior

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Like I really am going to give them my money to play with for a couple of months. I don't think so.

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Well I don't know about the lagalities of charging before dispatching goods. But I have certainly been charged, many weeks before goods were even in stock. And to cancel order, and get refund has been really bad. I have actually just recently suffered at the hands of a software house. Took 3 weeks to get my cash back.

This has been for domestic, computer, software, and pleasure items. So if it is not stated on the order forms, and a query brings an unsatisfactory answer, these days, my money stays in my pocket.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...