SearchSearch 

Putting new Airports in right folder

Xpilot Guest

I've got question.If I got new airport scenery,how properly to put it?Which folders I have to put it?Cause sometimes I have both old and new airport I have ttwo runways next to each other.How to make it properly?

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Are you talking about airport scenery or AFCADS. They are both different and both should give you a read-me in the zip file.

Radar

Xpilot Guest

I don't know exactly,I have PCpilot magazine CD,there are freeware files one of them is Luton airport scenery. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Print out these directions and if you follow them exactly your scenery will work.

Installation:

1. Extract the zip into your main FS2004 Addon Scenery folder, or into a temporary folder, and then move it there, which ever method you prefer.

2. Start up FS2004 and when the welcome screen, or initial menu comes on, select settings, then click on Scenery Library, and Add Area. Find the Addon Scenery folder and open it, then find the Luton folder and click on it. The name Luton should now appear in the title window, then click OK. Then you will see Luton at the top of your scenery library list, and click the OK tab at the bottom.

3. That's it! You must first exit FS2004, and when you restart it your scenery will be there. It is not necessary to use the Addon Scenery option to locate this scenery, simply go to the airport in FS.

Radar