captain!!!!
What I’ve been demoted??!!!!!!!!!

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Don't get too worked up about it,myself and many others had a stripe taken off our uniforms! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

ho so i have a wage cut to ❗ ❗ 😞

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Me too, but i am geting the rank back soon...
😕

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

lol all this promotion stuff is providing me good laughs... personally I couldn't care less of my rank -_-

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Well yes, it is not something we are going to kill for, but many new ones in here can take this as an insult.... think... 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Ah good, now we'll see even more useless posting to boost your ranking's...great.

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Ah good, now we'll see even more useless posting to boost your ranking's...great.

Yes I've never been able to grasp or understand why the rank ladder means so much to a number of members. Obviously, it's not access to the download section why folks pay the $5 Nope so maybe it's the thought of the post/promotion thingy 🙄 . Never interested me really, so not really bothered if I'm demoted to a toilet brush. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Wing-man wrote:

..... Never interested me really, so not really bothered if I'm demoted to a toilet brush. 😳

ROFL ROFL ROFL 👍 👍 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Wing-man wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Yes I've never been able to grasp or understand why the rank ladder means so much to a number of members. Obviously, it's not access to the download section why folks pay the $5 Nope so maybe it's the thought of the post/promotion thingy 🙄 . Never interested me really, so not really bothered if I'm demoted to a toilet brush. 😳

If that happens, I have an avatar you can use. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

Wing-man wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

If that happens, I have an avatar you can use. 😂 😂 😂 😂

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Here is a useless post ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...