SearchSearch 

Approaches and landings !!! - Please help !!!

Pro Member Trainee
joscarcal Trainee

Hello,

Please excuse my ignorance Embarassed but I am a new user of Flight Simulator 2004 and am still learning on how to use it. I have already learnt how to take off, cruise, follow ATC Instructions and arrive near the destination airport however I am a really disaster in approaches and landings.

I have tried ILS Approaches and GPS Approaches but am finding myself on missed approaches each time and finish off crashed.

Can someone out there please give me a simplified step by step guide which I can follow on how to commence approach and carry out a good landing at the destination airport.

Thanks and regards,

Hope to receive some help!!!

5 Responses

Don Wood Guest

There is a sticky in the top 4 or 5 threads on this forum entitled "Approaches and Landings". I suggest you study the posts on that sticky, try the procedures contained in it, then come back with any specific questions you have.

Jamie4590 Guest

There is a very useful sticky post at the top called 'Approach Guides' that will be invaluable to you.

Don Wood Guest

In my old age, memory seems to be the first thing to go. The thread I was referring to is actually entitled "Approach Guides".

Pro Member Trainee
joscarcal Trainee

Thank you very much for your help and advice, now I have improved a lot since my first post 😂 😀 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain