Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Members Rankings

Jamie4590 Guest

As the titles for members has been changed recently I thought of something. Another website I use has the same premise where your status increases with every post. The big difference is this website has about 100 different ranks. Right now I'm a 'Punk a** Bi***' which I'm not too happy about but I don't post there much anymore so its not likely to change soon 😞 . I think the highest you can go is Godfather.

How about something similar here? Another bonus is the members could vote on the rank names too!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

It would have fun but i think that doesn't suite to much to a Flight Simulation site.
Besides,we already have our problems with the useless posts(including a load of mine 😉 ) in order to reach a rank level...If we had more ranks the problem probably would be bigger...

Just my opinion. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I think I have a solution that will portray reality accurately.

There will be only three ranks and rank icons.

The moderators will display a fly swatter.
Flyaway will display a cash register.
All the rest of us will display Dollar, Euro, Pound, etc., symbols.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

🙂)

You forgot Guests... 🤔

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

Right now I'm a 'Punk a** Bi***' which I'm not too happy about but I don't post there much anymore so its not likely to change soon 😞 . I think the highest you can go is Godfather.

Some will have to explain why you would join any forum which calls you insulting or demeaning names. My assumption is that any forum that calls its members names is in't worth Horse .

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

🙂)

You forgot Guests... 🤔

🍅

Jamie4590 Guest

Its all done very tongue in cheek.

For guests how about:

Standing Room Only

ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

how about no ranks just a little icon like this:

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I don't want to be green. I want to be blue. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😛 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I don't want to be green. I want to be blue. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😛 😉

Done...

😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

I think I have a solution that will portray reality accurately.

There will be only three ranks and rank icons.

The moderators will display a fly swatter.
Flyaway will display a cash register.
All the rest of us will display Dollar, Euro, Pound, etc., symbols.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

I don't want to be green. I want to be blue. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😛 😉

Done...

😂 😂 😂

Yes, it is blue, but my personality is more like:

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROTFLMAO ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions