Allegiant rumor of Sioux Falls focus city

Pro Member Trainee
united11 Trainee

From the recent news and rumors say that Allegiant is looking at Sioux Falls as a midwestern area focus city, just like being a stop for travelers and from Sioux Falls to many different destinations being not just Las Vegas and orlando. I dont know if this will really be but again from what i have heard, Allegiant wants to full fill the following routes from SF to compete majorly:

Pheonix,
Tampa,
Dallas,
San Diego

I know four cities arent a lot but fsd already has Las Vegas and Orlando serivce, what are your guys' thoughts about this?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well I just recently did some research on Allegiant, seems like a good airlines. I recently was looking for some real life routes to fly with my MD-82 and since thats pretty much the only thing they use they were perfect. Currently I'm flying there route from Colorado Springs down to Las Vegas. And in a few minutes I'm about to fly back from Vegas to Colorado again.

Pro Member Trainee
united11 Trainee

They have very low fares. They are a good airline, but they really should turn daily flight instead of the 5 times weekly. The FSD-LAS route is the most flown route in South Dakota. But i have heard the Sun Country might do FSD-LAS. If you needed to go to the east coast like say New York or someplace, and you flew the lowest fare airline, say allegiant, would you mind making a short connection through the airport?

Allegiantlover Guest

I personally think Sioux Falls is the best place to go to and live. They should turn Sioux Falls into a focus city so that everyone could see the natural beauty of the Midwest, Sioux Falls is a great place, ive been there, the people are nice, theres always something to do and i visited the Falls on the Big Sioux River. I do think they Should turn FSD into a midwest focus city

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...