Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14588206/?GT1=8404

Now how does that happen? 🙄

I know its not his fault, but c'mon maintenance! 😳

12 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They say that at no time was the aircraft in danger.
That's not the point, the door isn't reinforced to keep the pilot out it to keep terrorists out.

People have to throw away their eye drops but the pilot can open the door to go to the pot, unbelievable.

I can't believe it is right.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

People have to throw away their eye drops but the pilot can open the door to go to the pot, unbelievable.

Radar

Would you prefer he peed in a little cup? 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Would you prefer he peed in a little cup? 😂

Actually yes. If they are going to implement rules then everyone has to follow them.
Would you like to see some Hollywood movie celebrity carry on their bottle of water but you can't because you fly 3rd class.

Jet pilots use a relief tube, let the over paid pilots do the same.
I get very tired of the double standards that permeate our society.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

I don't know how to say this politely, but what if the problem was the bowl of Chili he had for lunch?

Pro Member Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I get very tired of the double standards that permeate our society.

Radar

What double standard? The pilot wasn't carrying a bottle of water. He was using the lavatory. The same lavatory the passengers use. Do you think the pilot should be prohibited from leaving the cockpit to inspect the passenger compartment for suspected damage, as well?

As far as the hollywood types with their water bottles, in case you haven't noticed, the whole moronic society goes around with their water bottles. They hold them in the hand that theur cell phones aren't in. We've become a society lf wusses that can't wait an hour for a dirnk of water.

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

It's fine if only one of the pilots leave. There was someone flying the plane. When I was going to New York the pilot came out and wondered round the plane and before going back in had to be put in front of the CCTV so the co-pilot could double check!

Nick
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yes, there isn't much point in having a bullet proof door if as soon as you open it a terrorist can walk in Umm...

Also, plastic cuffs are onboard the aircraft so if somebody needs restraining, the cabin crew can do it without the intervention of the pilots, but guess where the cuffs are....in the cockpit behind a locked door

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Yeh, but I believe that the pilots have to look at TV monitors which show 3/4 CCTV cameras of the galley outside the cockpit, and only when it is clear can they open the door.

Did you know that the cabin crew have to call the pilots every 20/30 mins?

Nick 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the first officer speaking. Please do not be alarmed that the oxygen masks have deployed. While not strictly necessary, I'd suggest you use them until the cabin crew can bring the changing table to the cockpit and we can descend to an altitude where we can open the cockpit window for a err, umm fuel jettison.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

haha.
you got to go you got to go lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

ROFL 👍