SearchSearch 

Perfect Water?

Pro Member Trainee
azabro Trainee

Hi,
I was wandering, is there a "perfect water" scenery addon download avialable. What would be the best quality/texture one, that I could use to replace my boring original water textures??? Evil or Very Mad

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

these are the best avaible for FS9. ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2721/fs2004-water-environment-textures/

Hey, i wonder, does anybody know if it's possible to take the textures from FSX demo and put them into FS9?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

mypilot wrote:

Hey, i wonder, does anybody know if it's possible to take the textures from FSX demo and put them into FS9?

I gave a try on your idea mypilot.I back up my Texture folder and then I copy all the textures from FSX texture folder to FS9 one by hitting replace all(Its a bit difficult to find only the water textures data).
Well i had no luck.When FS9 starts loading the scenery it stops in 1% and the program is not responding according to the task manager.

Don't know though if it works to a clear Installation of FS,I mean without the load of scenery add-ons,....But i don't think so.Maybe we must locate which are the exact water textures and retry this experiment.But to be honest i wont spend the time about it and if i would i don't know if i manage to find them... Dont Know

Thats the first results from this experiment. 😉

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

those texutres have a big impact on my performance Fear

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

I found these new water textures:

Look at them here: Pics

Nick 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

hey nick, do you have a filename or different server for his stuff?

i can see they're sent by email - if you could would you mind emailing them me?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Nice find [sp?] ❤️

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Good find, but i like the other ones better because they are more dynamic. 😉

Greakman, i'll see what i can do this afternoon, if i find them i'll let you know.

Alastair1978 Guest

mypilot wrote:

these are the best avaible for FS9. ➡ https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2721/fs2004-water-environment-textures/

Hey, i wonder, does anybody know if it's possible to take the textures from FSX demo and put them into FS9?

These textures are awesome, although really annoying as they pulse in the light. Can you get rid of this pulsing effect? otherwise perfect but I couldnt use it for long.

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

hinch wrote:

hey nick, do you have a filename or different server for his stuff?

i can see they're sent by email - if you could would you mind emailing them me?

(dead link removed)

They guy also just released this:
Here is a pic which you can see

Nick 😀

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions