Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

saab safir then..

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

thse are for the reviews, but you may see them first Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Looks like an excellent craft - I like those cockpit shots Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I spot it somewhere yesterday while i was drifting in net but i cant remember where Embarassed Hit with Chair Wall Bashing ....Seems like a nice craft.As Jon point,it has a nice cockpit Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

the vc is really something else, fully 3D, clickable, animated and beautifully modelled/textured. really really great and each vc is quite different with different tolerences on the instruments - IE. when doing some acrobatics in the most the attitude indicator and compass will break, but in the swiss C version everything is capable of looping and spinning.

i should sshh, or they'll be nowt new in the review Wink

the aircraft is at www.sibwings.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Nice pics [?] Punk

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

the aircraft is at www.sibwings.com

Thanks hinch Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain
Faucett Captain

Superb shots, what a VC!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

I bought it, was pleased at first, but now sorry. I run in dual-mode, and whether my logic is right or wrong, I don't know. But I consider it's one computer, I can only use one mode at a time. So I have fs9 on both, one setup is absolutely bare of any extras, just fs9. Keeps all back-ground tasks at a minimum. The other setup, is for all purposes, including trialing add-ons for fs9, etc.

So bought the Saab, trialed it, now want to move it to the other mode, ha, ha! Has to be activated, (Sounds of MS), via www, I get your copy is already activated. And so far have received no answer to my enquiries.

So bodes well? for people who do frequent hardware changes or upgrades.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

yeh there activation process is very good in regards to piracy - but difficult for that task! however if you read the agreement it clearly says multiple installs on your computers or not are not allowed.

is it possible to simply copy the files from your aircraft folder? i didn't notice any new files elsewhere Wink

the airport scenery used is from here: http://www.swedflight.com/freeware.htm

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Well I have replied to this previously, but I must have done something outrageous, as it has been removed, thnx flyaway!

For Hinch, I have at last had a reply from the SW-Lab Team, and it does appear they have not fully understood my explanation of what has happened. And from their wording they may be able to assist. Have just answered a query from them, and I'm hoping the reply will be satisfactory.

I also think some of the trouble is the language difference, I don't know the location, but should think English is not their native language.

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Just received another email, and hopefully all will be well now.

So I must say congratulations to another software house that does listen to their customers.

And I must admit, it was partly my fault, misinterpretation of the copyright. But in my defence the English was not a very good translation.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

they're swedish Wink

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Thanks Hinch, I hoped maybe that was their country, have a few Swedish friends, and they are very nice people. My brother is very friendly with them, goes there often on Hunting Trips for Moose.

Question, those pics at the start, are they available in the program, engine inspection, etc. If so, how?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

yeh i'm a fan of sweden too - my town is twinned with a seriously nice place on the coast on the norweigen border. i've been over a few times with various things like football tournaments etc...

the engine inspection is on the wingfold key. you can move the blinds using the mouse scroll and there is a g meter availible in the B and i think airforce C plane.

so much stuff...

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Thanks Hinch, will check it out later. Out now for a while.