Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

What is the.....

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

....Most Personally Poignant Song You've Ever Heard?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is mine,and the timing is entirely co-incidental,

I,m not ashamed to admit it,but i did shed a tear when that song was released. 😞

Mine was "Imagine" by John Lennon. I remember that day in December 1980 as if it were yesterday.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Nice song [sp?]👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Nice song [sp?]👍

My curiosity has gotten the best of me. What is the "[sp?]" in your recent posts all about? 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Apologizing in advance for any spelling mistakes -quite possible I've got the wrong 'combination' - am not really up-to-date with all this stuff. I'll correct it when somebody points out to me how it's really done [sp?] Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Quincy Jones ''The Secret Garden'' [ Featuring Barry White, Al B. Sure, El DeBarge, James Ingram ] ❤️

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Um nice tailhook but does it really need to be? I mean "Nice song" isn't really a combination.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Very true, very true [sp?]

Pro Member Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Tailhook, we do speak plain,normal english most commonly in these forums. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's pretty obvious [sp?] Surrender

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah, and you can speak plain english well, so why are you worryeng about your spelling? We don't use internet talk, and The language didn't change(as far as i know).

Pro Member Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Apologizing in advance for any spelling mistakes -quite possible I've got the wrong 'combination' - am not really up-to-date with all this stuff. I'll correct it when somebody points out to me how it's really done [sp?] Dont Know

😳 🙄 😂 ROFL 👍 Yes

Now, everyone will start doing that and I won't be able to complain about spelling. 😂 😂

Disclaimer: The author of this post was asleep, drunk, unconscious, insane, or totally distracted during the composition of this post and should not be held accountable for any of its content.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I am grateful for your advice and appreciate you reminding me [sp?] Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Disclaimer: The author of this post was asleep, drunk, unconscious, insane, or totally distracted during the composition of this post and should not be held accountable for any of its content.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'd add that to my sig, but it would put me way over the 250 character limit.. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

What the heck, I wanna join in the merriment too [sp?] ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain

Things sure are jovial when I get up at 3 AM. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Best time of the day [sp?] Yes

Jamie4590 Guest

Anything by Eve Cassidy or Stevie Wonder. Too many to chose from.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Leftover Wine by Melanie.