Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Saab

Done know if there has been a post about this, but BSMP have finally released their SAAB 2000.

Its Excellent, and I suggest everyone Downloads it !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the tip [sp?] Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Looks good,I have been looking for this aircraft for a while(I have found a few,but was not impressed)
D/loading now,will let you know Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

it's a shame, it looks amazing and stuff, but all i've heard is a list of errors Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

it's a shame, it looks amazing and stuff, but all i've heard is a list of errors Sad

Umm... It may not be perfect in your eyes,but before you draw conclusions why not try it Rolling Eyes

I like it Thumbs Up!
A few extra features such as opening doors and airstair,pilots move their heads,chocks and safety bollards and even the tapes move on the safety tabs in the breeze

I dont like the auto throttle,but then again I hardly use it Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice shots TTT - downloading it now Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have the old one and have some flights with it.I'm downloading this and i ll compare them ... Umm...

BTW...Nice shots TTT Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I cant compete with your screen shots Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

I cant compete with your screen shots Wink

There is no competition about screenshots,at least for me my friend TTT. Wink Your shots are great from many views Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Only if all of us has the same specs in our systems could compete each other.
Each screenshots includes everyones passion about flights...And this is the first and most important. Exclamation

Competitors and competitions belongs to real life.
We are coming here to enjoy my friend...And thats the only thing we must-all of us- trying to do with what anyone has... Wink

Of course there are always losers in real life that trying to enforce their loosing in net ,trying to put themselves higher than they already are or they should be....My deepest sympathy to them.... Horse

Sorry for hi-jacking this post Embarassed

hinch wrote:

Hinch your around about the only one I have seen belly aching about this (from the word go in fact), I dont know your beef but I am sure they will fix as they go like everyone else. Its a bloody nice model

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

hinch wrote:

Hinch your around about the only one I have seen belly aching about this (from the word go in fact), I dont know your beef but I am sure they will fix as they go like everyone else. Its a bloody nice model

ha! i've been looking forward to the model for a very long time and have posted on the bsmp forums several times in support of it. the 'list of errors' is from the first post i read hailing it's release on two forums. i would very much like to know where you got your facts from.

i suggest you actually test the water first before criticising.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

hinch wrote:

At least hinch has the courage to disagree and critizise when he thinks it's appropriate.
The same can't be said of you Miss 'anonymous Guest'.