Grabclipsave

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

If someone gets the chance, can he/she post a download link to Grabclipsave besides the ones at simviation and that bomchalaka website. I can't seem to get those 2 to work. Sorry for the inconvienience

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

If someone gets the chance, can he/she post a download link to Grabclipsave besides the ones at simviation and that bomchalaka website. I can't seem to get those 2 to work. Sorry for the inconvienience

Try this one - I hope it will get to you in one piece ➡

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5t0net

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Thank you TH 😀 -- Very nice of you 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for let us know about it Crosscheck.I update the link i have in Pic Guide in the Screenshots forums with a working link to it(after spending sometime to find a decent one)and also notice a very good site.

Thanks again 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Thank you TH 😀 -- Very nice of you 😉

Sadly you won't be able to use GCS as a substitute for a camera on your next odyssey.
Not that I've ever tried it Whistle

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...