No Spam!

Jamie4590 Guest

While that statement would be upsetting 65 years ago in todays technological age its welcoming. I've not seen any spam here since the anti-spam inititave started. What a transformation!

😀 👏

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Indeed. I think most people were expecting the spam to reduce - not disappear. Pleasent surprise! 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not one since Flyaway found the perfect fix.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I've taken out the needles of my Flyaway Voodoo doll for the time being and placed it in a special niche of my pagan altar and adorned it with exotic flowers and burning incense.

For the time being I said.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

I've taken out the needles of my Flyaway Voodoo doll for the time being and placed it in a special niche of my pagan altar and adorned it with exotic flowers and burning incense.

😂 I love it! My actions haven't been quite as interesting. I'm just keeping my anti-spam sig available on photobucket. Just in case it is needed. 😉

Jamie4590 Guest

Tailhook wrote:

Ensure the needles are placed in a suitable container to prevent any unpleasent foot/needle confrontations.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Ensure the needles are placed in a suitable container to prevent any unpleasent foot/needle confrontations.

Your concern is touching - though unfounded...

Practice makes perfect Devil

Jamie4590 Guest

Tailhook, Are you saying that your feet have come in to contact with needles so often that its at a stage of no consequence?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

No spam 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

Tailhook, Are you saying that your feet have come in to contact with needles so often that its at a stage of no consequence?

Nice try Jamie 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

No spam 👏

🙂) 👍 👍 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

CRJCapt wrote:

No spam 👏

🙂) 👍 👍 👍

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Hurray for us.(wihtout the little smiley critters clapping, chinking glasses, doing a mexican wave, pulling a mooney or barfing). 😂 ,(but laughing)!!!! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Hurray for us.(wihtout the little smiley critters clapping, chinking glasses, doing a mexican wave, pulling a mooney or barfing). 😂 ,(but laughing)!!!! 😂

👏 🍻 Group Wave ....I cant get to which ones the rest two are reffering too... 🙂) ROFL 👍

Pro Member First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

violentviolet wrote:

👏 🍻 Group Wave ....I cant get to which ones the rest two are reffering too... 🙂) ROFL 👍

Ass Puke Up ,That's them.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

ROFL ROFL

Thanks for the free English lessons 👍 🍻

Pro Member First Officer

Just be glad there isn't a little yellow critter for what we call in my country, a
"Sunny".

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Now you push me to the darkness again... Ninja

Pro Member First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

Spin this Ass 180 degrees, and you get the picture,in a manner of speaking. Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

violentviolet wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Spin this Ass 180 degrees, and you get the picture,in a manner of speaking. Umm...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...