Demoted - my heart is breaking|||

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I note from the changes made to the number of posts needed to acquire a certain rank - I have been demoted from Chief Captain to Captain - shall I ever live this down, will my children be ashamed of me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I will need to drink at a different bar. Will people stare and point at me in the street?? Will these exalted Chief Captains even speak to me???
Will I now need to post inane responses to ever post in every Forum Section to restore my rank. Will I hell - as I believe that it is the quality of response rather than quantity that is the true value of the responses.
Broken Hearted
Bury-St Edmonds

Think I will start a competition for the most inane response -
My favourite is " Don't know anything about that aircraft so can't help you"

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad[/i]

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

To me "good friend" is title enough for you. Bow Down

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

To me "good friend" is title enough for you. Bow Down

Radar

Same here 👍 👍 👍

🙂) 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

davec wrote:

I note from the changes made to the number of posts needed to acquire a certain rank - I have been demoted from Chief Captain to Captain - shall I ever live this down, will my children be ashamed of me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I will need to drink at a different bar. Will people stare and point at me in the street?? Will these exalted Chief Captains even speak to me???
Will I now need to post inane responses to ever post in every Forum Section to restore my rank. Will I hell - as I believe that it is the quality of response rather than quantity that is the true value of the responses.
Broken Hearted
Bury-St Edmonds

Think I will start a competition for the most inane response -
My favourite is " Don't know anything about that aircraft so can't help you"

Poetry 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You are still welcome in our club for a drink anytime 🍻

Dont forget that being a "junior" member it will be your round for some time to come 😉

PS I, with you on the inane posts 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

i am so very sorry im only a trainee Embarassed 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Taylor wrote:

i am so very sorry im only a trainee Embarassed 😀 😀 😀

Check the dates of the posts you are replying to...Its for your own good 😉 ...
Digging up a post in order to put a comment is always welcome at least the comment has something to tell 😉

Ranks is not everything 😉

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

davec, i've only just found this post!How dare they demote a fellow celt, a Scotsman with a proud heritage, a man from a country that produced the likes of William Wallace,Robert the Bruce, Andy Irvine and Jim Telfer to name but a few !Coming from the country that produced Llewelyn the last true Prince of Wales(who died pretty much like William Wallace I.E. fighting for the freedom of his country)Aneurin Bevan, Gareth Edwards and Shirley Bassey(sorry about that one).I suggest that Scotland and Wales declare war on the Flyaway site and see how they fancy facing a few hard drinking Scots and Taffs about 3 hours after the end of a 6 nations game where we've both lost! No contest!

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Actually, I'm from Norway and don't know any of these people you mention. 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

davec wrote:

Actually, I'm from Norway and don't know any of these people you mention. 🙄

ROFL ROFL ROFL ,Norway.

from Nils and Bjorn. 😉 😉

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Nope Censored

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...