Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Demoted - my heart is breaking|||

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I note from the changes made to the number of posts needed to acquire a certain rank - I have been demoted from Chief Captain to Captain - shall I ever live this down, will my children be ashamed of me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I will need to drink at a different bar. Will people stare and point at me in the street?? Will these exalted Chief Captains even speak to me???
Will I now need to post inane responses to ever post in every Forum Section to restore my rank. Will I hell - as I believe that it is the quality of response rather than quantity that is the true value of the responses.
Broken Hearted
Bury-St Edmonds

Think I will start a competition for the most inane response -
My favourite is " Don't know anything about that aircraft so can't help you"

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad[/i]

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

To me "good friend" is title enough for you. Bow Down

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

To me "good friend" is title enough for you. Bow Down

Radar

Same here Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!

Big Grin Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

davec wrote:

I note from the changes made to the number of posts needed to acquire a certain rank - I have been demoted from Chief Captain to Captain - shall I ever live this down, will my children be ashamed of me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I will need to drink at a different bar. Will people stare and point at me in the street?? Will these exalted Chief Captains even speak to me???
Will I now need to post inane responses to ever post in every Forum Section to restore my rank. Will I hell - as I believe that it is the quality of response rather than quantity that is the true value of the responses.
Broken Hearted
Bury-St Edmonds

Think I will start a competition for the most inane response -
My favourite is " Don't know anything about that aircraft so can't help you"

Poetry Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You are still welcome in our club for a drink anytime Cheers!

Dont forget that being a "junior" member it will be your round for some time to come Wink

PS I, with you on the inane posts Rolling Eyes

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

i am so very sorry im only a trainee Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Taylor wrote:

i am so very sorry im only a trainee Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Check the dates of the posts you are replying to...Its for your own good Wink ...
Digging up a post in order to put a comment is always welcome at least the comment has something to tell Wink

Ranks is not everything Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

davec, i've only just found this post!How dare they demote a fellow celt, a Scotsman with a proud heritage, a man from a country that produced the likes of William Wallace,Robert the Bruce, Andy Irvine and Jim Telfer to name but a few !Coming from the country that produced Llewelyn the last true Prince of Wales(who died pretty much like William Wallace I.E. fighting for the freedom of his country)Aneurin Bevan, Gareth Edwards and Shirley Bassey(sorry about that one).I suggest that Scotland and Wales declare war on the Flyaway site and see how they fancy facing a few hard drinking Scots and Taffs about 3 hours after the end of a 6 nations game where we've both lost! No contest!

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Actually, I'm from Norway and don't know any of these people you mention. Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

davec wrote:

Actually, I'm from Norway and don't know any of these people you mention. Rolling Eyes

ROFL ROFL ROFL ,Norway.

from Nils and Bjorn. Wink Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Nope Censored

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions