My first video, just be gentle 🙂

27 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

video requested is not available

cumpaniciu_one Guest

GoneGolfing wrote:

My first video, just be gentle 🙂

Great video. Did I see 0 flaps on take off?

And nice landing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Excellent pusg-back, taxi, takeoff spoiled by continual panel view. Landing (love tire smoke) and taxi, opening door just perfect.

I did like the auto traffic in the background at Boston scenery in the beginning.
Nice music.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Not bad, except for the music. Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

Thanks guys, cumpaniciu_one actually it was set to 5 deg i usually set them prior to 25-30 knots dont ask why just habit Oops! (As he tries to hide his mistake), RM i agree i think i over did it on panel Oops! I was playing around with sony vegas today and said hell why not try and make a vid.

wow that was quite impressive!just a couple of questions.

1) how do you change the angle of the camera? is this only in a video or can you do it whilst flying? i know to use the num pad whilst on a spot plane but its not the same effect given if you get me.

2) how do you turn when taxing?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thats one of the bests FS videos i have ever watch. 😳
Well composed ,detailed with nice music support and great viewing angles.
I love ❤️ the Left seat interior views.

An excellent job. Clap Clap Clap 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Clap Well done, as already said, did'nt like the music, loved the landing, one day I'll learn to make my first vid. Again, well done. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Good video, I loved the music but it wasn't a good fit with the video. I liked your movie, keep it up. You're good. 👏

Pro Member First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

wow that was quite impressive!just a couple of questions.

1) how do you change the angle of the camera? is this only in a video or can you do it whilst flying? i know to use the num pad whilst on a spot plane but its not the same effect given if you get me.

Guest i just used Active Camera, you can get a trial copy here http://www.anticyclone.be/ and for video editing i used Sony Vegas 6 with the basic fade ins.

Anonymous wrote:

2) how do you turn when taxing?

I have the basic Satitek ST290 Pro stick and use active camera in vc.

Thanks alot guys agian for your comments likes and dislikes. I also have a question though, while its was a slow day i figured i would clean out the office and stumbled on two of our old FMC's Model 2907C1's, 1 had a broken screen and the other is still working great does anyone know of a place i could download some schematics so i could possibly intergrate this unit into the sim.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

This was all that I could find, I don't think you can incorperate it into FS9.

http://www.b737.org.uk/fmc.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Very nice video! 👏 👏

I agree with CRJCapt about the music. But overall, it is a very well done video.

Pro Member First Officer

CRJCapt, thank you for checking. i guess maybe ill have to call my brother-in-law for that, he's the wiring tech he should know how to wire it for the sim, maybe ill get lucky and run into a wiring diagram. Agian thanks agian for your comments guys.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Music was terrible lol But nice video and a nice landing 👏

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

great video dude...It rocks.....i wonder how this would have looked had it been for flight at night....

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

I too agree, anyone can make a good video but the music is ment to complement the visual. I had to watch it with the sound on mute to enjoy the video.

Last edited by patw on Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Wow, I guess the people of this forum(except myself and GM), really hate Usher. 😳

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usher_(entertainer)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I like it as i like many different kind of musics(A big part of my life ❤️ )

Maybe people have some right because this song seems that doesn't match enough to a Flight Video.
I find it nice though...But its personal Dont Know
Since we are all(or most) amateurs here(in flights and in videos composition)and we fly for enjoyment i respect dear GoneGolfing's choice and I'm waiting for his second creation 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Great video ❗ 👍

Pro Member First Officer

Sorry about the music guys, i myself am a veriety guy, i like anywhere from country to rock classic to jazz but mostly 80's hair band listener.

Pro Member First Officer

Heres one i made a few weeks back but didnt really like due to the rotation glitch during recording, i didnt want to re-edit it, anyhow some may not like because theres mainly cockpit views and no music and its about 7 mins long.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have to admit that i like Pilots eye views.I like it. 👍
The whole process was close to reality and the no music support fits better to it. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

That was very good, I watched the whole video from start to finish twice.

Well done.

Pro Member Trainee
Danthebandman Trainee

can someone please post to me directly how you make a flight simulator 2004 video please.
it would be most appreciated

thanks 😀 [/code][/quote]

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

Great video. The best thing I think is that it's to the point - taxi, take off, approach, land, park. No messing around with filming the plane at 30,000 feet going in a straight line, which can make a great video dull; Yet it still shows off good piloting and nice scenery and aircraft. Well done.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

great vid, pretty good music