Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Grumman Goose Collection

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

The following set of screenshots display what I think is the best free VFR scenery outside of New Zealand Wink

I am of course talking about the 'Columbia River Gorge and Cascade Volcanoes' package which can be found on AVsim here

Anyway, the reason I went on a screen capturing bonanza was to introduce one of my newer downloads to the world, Lynn and Bill Lyons' Custom Classics Grumman G-21 Amphibian Goose (Found at AVsim under the name cc9g21f2.zip).

The aircraft is incredible to fly. When you are in the VC, it makes the sim feel so much more than just a game. The detail of the model is just amazing, both inside and out. I took about 300 shots on a 40 minute flight just cruising around VFR styles this evening, but what follows is only 11 preview images (1.37mb worth) of what is up for offer from this download.

Hope you liked them.

P.S.
Is anyone else finding the FSX banner adverts to be making the pages laggy when you scroll? It happens only on this website in both Mozilla and IE...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

GG is one of my favorite crafts and make it seem real through your great shots Cheeky Punk Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Scenery is awesome and the plane looks interesting wspecially the cockpit. Great pisc Cheeky Thumbs Up!