My opinion on this game

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

hey guys, as the title says, my opinion on this game, i like the game its really nice especialy how the airports are done with the cars and etc, i like the scenery and the traffic, the i downloaded FSX Today this morning and i'v tried it, its great, my computer working weel its not stopping, my computers spec are 1GB RAM, 1.7 mghz-2.4 and 5200 GeForce, and its working well, as i told before i bought a new video card GeFrce 7900 GX i tihnk 256 mb , and i still didnt put it into my computer, i am waiting till my dad will buy a new hard disk, memory and speed, in other wards new processor, and i think its gonna be in a month as we move to live into other house, so it wont be a mess, so just wanted to say with my computer performances the game warks great, even better then fs2004 😂 .

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thats good for you tiger7887. 👍
And im sure that you are going to enjoy much more with your new Hardware.

Thanks for the feedback. 😉

Pro Member First Officer

oh yea, :lol;

Will this games terrain be satelite captured...for example will you be able to see your house and street you live on if you fly over?

Pro Member First Officer

I dont know, i got the demo so i didnt even was in the country where i always fly, so i dont know, but i tihnk u wouldnt, they cant be that much specific, if it was it would be about like 7 GB for this game or more, think to ur self for every street in the world? ! 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

thanks for the info 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...