Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

something strange

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

even though I have a current stream of 30fps, I notice that fs seems to sort of lag sometimes. For example, its going along perfectly fine, then it seems like it slows down for a couple of seconds, then has to catch up to it by going a little bit faster for a couple of seconds Mad
anyone know what this could be caused by? (dont say my pc is not powerful enough because it only started recently)
also I havnt put on any addons, however I have downgraded the drivers (for genuine reasons).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

If I'm allowed to put my opinion and without any offense to you my friend 😉 ,I think that its about the time to Format your system...and clean it from dust too 😀 😉

Jamie4590 Guest

Is your hard drive well maintained? Do you get any audio signs such as the sound of something speeding up?

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

format the system? a 1 month old system?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

Too many problems for an 1 month's system...And its not a system faults my friend...I think you overload it with unnecessary stuff...And i figure this out since you have post a lot of problems last days...Thats why I'm telling you so.Could be wrong though... Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

Without splitting hairs, I don't think you can reformat your HDD because you don't have the Windows OS Installation Disk.

The 'Restore' or 'Recovery' CD that came with your laptop will fix most problems but if you want to be thorough, you'll have to run some other programs to get rid of left over junk.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

1: there is no leftover stuff from previous owners because it came with a fresh install of windows and a harddrive reformat
2: the only things i have is anti virus, anti spyware, need for speed most wanted, and need for speed hot pursuit and fs9. Perhaps it could be the overheating problem with my GPU?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

1: there is no leftover stuff from previous owners because it came with a fresh install of windows and a harddrive reformat
2: the only things i have is anti virus, anti spyware, need for speed most wanted, and need for speed hot pursuit and fs9. Perhaps it could be the overheating problem with my GPU?

brownbox you didn't say anything about overheating problems in this topic. I can't help you with that because I don't know your computing habits - how and where your laptop is situated etc..

The left over junk I was referring to has nothing to do with previous owners.
For simplicity's sake lets just say that every time you use your computer, junk gets accumulated whether you like it or not.
So, occasionally that junk has to be cleaned out to make your system run smoothly again.