SearchSearch 

Whats Going On ???

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Something odd has happened somewhere along the line 🙄 .
I'm having a problem opening (read me files) and (manuals) etc.
Notepad is'nt doing as it should, when I want to open something, it is opening it up like this, for example, this is my FSWater_ Manual...........

Is there an easy solution ❓ any help would be much appreciated. Dont Know

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Right click on it and choose Open With =>Notepad or click Properties click Change and choose Notepad from the list.Then hit Apply/OK.

Let us know. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

Wing-man, it looks like a .pdf file, try doing what GM said but open it with adobe reader. Note: the second from the first charactor and 7 charators over %PDF-1.3%âãÏÓ.

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Thanks for your help guy's Bow Down 🍻 I tried GM72's method, still would'nt open it with (notepad) or (wordpad), but got it sorted with GoneGolfing's suggestion, and I updated Adobe Reader to the latest version at the same time, sorted. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

GoneGolfing wrote:

Wing-man, it looks like a .pdf file, try doing what GM said but open it with adobe reader. Note: the second from the first charactor and 7 charators over %PDF-1.3%âãÏÓ.

Yeah my FSWater manual is a pdf file. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Wing-man wrote:

Thanks for your help guy's Bow Down 🍻 I tried GM72's method, still would'nt open it with (notepad) or (wordpad), but got it sorted with GoneGolfing's suggestion, and I updated Adobe Reader to the latest version at the same time, sorted. 👍

👏 👍 😉