Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Figured out how to post pics, just some more screenies

axflyer Guest

Thanks again to greekman for giving me that link and helping me to post screenies, here are some more

thanks again, and i've disabled the password on my photobucket album, so if you care to look here, it is, more to come soon http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/axboy2000/?start=0

thanks

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Nice pictures - the backgrounds are excellent, just the planes are a little low on polygons, look like AI craft. Nice nonetheless. If you want (since you are using Photobucket) you can try using the thumbnails option instead of the full images. This will make clickable thumbnails Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I like your shots axflyer Thumbs Up! ...You are using my favorite time of day for most of them here and in your nice album.
I'm sure the they would become even better if you could improve a bit your jaggies(If your system allows you to)

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

axflyer, very nice shots same here love the time of day. Where is the president going. Smile

axflyer Guest

Well, Airforce one just took off from Melbourne, Australia and heading wast towards Madagascar, I don't know why the hell he would be going there

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Very nice pics. Lovely scenery. Well done Clapping