'A successful failure'

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

I have just completed a flight which I am particularly proud of. I was flying over afganistan, which of course is a war zone, and was fired at from the ground. In the space of the next ten minutes or so I was suject to an abundance of severe failures. Mostly everything was lost. I managed to land safetly in the end though and was also promoted as well due to the amout of points I picked up. I notice that you guys often post flight logs from fspax on here displaying the details of previous flights. Could someone tell me how to do this so I can share my flight with you.
PS. Sorry for the long- winded explanation....

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Jamie4590 Guest

A successful failure. Same as Apollo 13. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

OK what I do to post up fspax reports is go to the FsPassengers folder, then go to lastviewedreport.rtf

It should open in MS Word or Wordpad (doesnt matter which one, either will do)

Arrange the zoom so that the whole report appears on the screen without scrolling

Hit PRINT SCREEN (its a key on your keyboard, often written as PRT SCRN)

Open MS Paint and press paste (either from the menu or press CTRL + V). You should now see an image of the screen, what it was like when you press print screen

Use the selection tool to select just the fspax report of the screen, you dont need any extra bits, just all the infortmation of the report

When you have this selected, press copy (either from the menu or press CTRL + C). Open a new paint instance, and paste the newly cropped fspax report, and there you have it!

Save as .jpg, upload to photobucket (http://www.photobucket.com) or imageshack (http://imageshack.us).

Then post it here!

We look forward to seeing the report 🙂

Tim

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

First, Jamie I am also nicknamed after the service module of apollo 13 <Odyssey>.

Secondly, thanks for that info TimH, the report probably wont be on here till around 12:00-GMT tomorrow. Take care.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...