fs passengers

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

does anyone know how to make other pilots fly the other aircraft and make more money on fspax. thanks

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

More answers than you can imagine here ➡

www.fspassengers.com

😉

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

If you have more than one plane in your company they will generate income automatically as you fly one plane. I'm not sure if that is the response you were looking for but I hope it helps to some extent.

MrSam Guest

I have 5 different aircraft in my fleet, so after I complete a flight, I usually get a good cash boost (because they pretend that some of your other aircraft were active that day). This is true even if you only have 1 pilot on your roster (like me).

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

ooooooo
ok thanks that helped a lot 😀

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

I decided to download the demo, and i think i'm jinxed!
1: I took the default flight to L.A,and when i started my approach,the co-pilot announced,"We have a major problem with the flaps".He was right, they wouldn't budge.Out went the message to assume crash position.When i did land my co-pilot said,"What a landing,i think you bent the struts".

2:I took off from San Francisco to Sacramento.What happened next had me laughing.About 30 miles out of S.F.,apparently i strayed into a war zone,scaring the passengers, at the same time i got my ass peppered with anti aircraft and small arms fire,knocking the engines,electrics and hydraulics all to hell.Out went the Mayday and the put your head between your knees speech.When i crash landed,the only nugget of information my co-pilot could muster was "Rough landing", no kidding Sherlock!!.The report made interesting reading though,apparently no one died.
Is the full version as fun pact as the demo?. 😉 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Better...You can make your passengers getting drunk...You cam meet birds strike your engines...you can run our of fuel at 25000f and much much more... 😂 😂 😂

Serioulsy now...FSPax gives to FS a new view of realism.I think that its the #1 must have add-on ❗

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

Better...You can make your passengers getting drunk...You cam meet birds strike your engines...you can run our of fuel at 25000f and much much more... 😂 😂 😂

Serioulsy now...FSPax gives to FS a new view of realism.I think that its the #1 must have add-on ❗

Great, I'll be able to get all that, and get my ass shot out of the sky thanks to some friendly fire. 😂 .I think then the co-pilot will have a one word statment...."INCOMING" 😂

MrSam Guest

I turn off all those unrealistic features like "war zone" in the middle of California. And the "failures" rate is WAY too high. You can lower it to a more realistic level as well.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...