Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Feet...

Munkeh Guest

Bit of the old off topic but anyway...

Basically I might be asking in the wrong place but I thought i'd try anyway Very Happy

Everytime i take a step, and i mean, everytime. My foot makes that "clicking" noise, i cant feel anything, but espcailly around the house its very loud and pisses everyone off (lol).

Just wondering if anyone knew anything, and if it means unhealthy feet if you can have unhealthy feet?

Ta.

Pro Member Captain
violentviolet Captain

Dont Know WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Munkeh wrote:

Everytime i take a step, and i mean, everytime. My foot makes that "clicking" noise...

When did you notice this for the first time... was it just after you'd discovered that your mouse had gone missing?

Madbrit Guest

Are you wearing flip-flops?

Jamie4590 Guest

It sounds like its the fluid in-between you're toe joints. Its not serious but try to avoid it because when you run out of it there is no more and thats when arthritis can set in. Try to walk in such a way that it doesn't happen but your balance is unaffected. If you're young it will fade.

Dr Jamie cannot reply to your letters individually but he does pass them around his local. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Very funny. Too bad its creator didn't understand that the word,"your", should have been, "you're". Rolling Eyes Laughing

Jamie4590 Guest

I did notice when I posted it. I'm working at the same time so it was quite rushed.

Anyway, you got it the wrong way round. Maybe you were rushing too?

CrashGordon, your post confuses me. Are you taking the piss out of me? I need to clarify that. Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

lol

Just replace all the words in the error message with 3 letter acronyms.. that will make Crash happy Smile Well, you know, as happy as Crash gets Very Happy

*runs*

Jamie4590 Guest

OHHHH Crash was refering to the MS error sign someone has created. Thats ok. Sorry for the confusion I'm back at work, hating it and actually having to do some work which is causing havoc with my daily web surfing and posting routine. Who created that MS error? Its very good.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

OHHHH Crash was refering to the MS error sign someone has created. Thats ok. Sorry for the confusion I'm back at work, hating it and actually having to do some work which is causing havoc with my daily web surfing and posting routine. Who created that MS error? Its very good.

Laughing I'm glad I waited to read this post. The earlier one had me totally confused, Laughing

I don't know who created it, but I wonder if the quality of the questions asked in the forums would improve if we all started using it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

lol

Just replace all the words in the error message with 3 letter acronyms.. that will make Crash happy Smile Well, you know, as happy as Crash gets Very Happy

*runs*

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Very Happy

Munkeh Guest

Loooooooooool Laughing
Embarassed
Sorry, I almost forgot about this thread Laughing Was finishing off the last of some beer we got from france at the time...

I am sorry, dunno what i was thinking Sad

FYI i've been told to do feet exercies or something Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain

Munkeh wrote:

Loooooooooool Laughing
Embarassed
Sorry, I almost forgot about this thread Laughing Was finishing off the last of some beer we got from france at the time...

Ballet dancing should help. Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

Loooooooooool Laughing
Embarassed

Ballet dancing should help. Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing

ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

Very funny. Too bad its creator didn't understand that the word,"your", should have been, "you're". Rolling Eyes Laughing

ROTF, i had to download it anyway after seeing so many incompetent post.