Once you have FSX...

Pro Member First Officer
jetman35 First Officer

Hey all of you flyers out there. My question to you is; once you have FSX installed on your speedy PC, where are you going to go first??? Which plane are you going to take for a spin first???

For me.. I am getting onboard the Janet plane and heading over to Area 51 and check things out and then head to my hometown in Montana and visit my neighborhood!

Jetman 😳

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Haven't thought about it but I guess I'll take my usual test flight from KSEA to KBFI to KRNT back to KSEA.
All touch and go to try out the new default DC-3.
Once I have the sim set and running then I'll add a few pay aircraft, not a huge amount of "junk" like I did before.

Radar

Hawk_345 Guest

Well i guess i will most likly try out the new DHC-2 Beaver and fly around northern Canada landing on lakes and enjoy the scenery.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

C-130 / LGRP - LGIO / VOR-VOR 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

A B-2 from FJDG to OIII.

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

First thing I'll be doing is take one of the GAs (likely a Cessna) from KSEA out east around Snoqualmie Valley to see how the area looks. That's the first thing I did getting FS2004 and was disappointed to only see grass textures instead of my home. Only way I got to see any form of Snoqualmie Valley is with addon scenery; and even with that I still wasn't very impressed. It's not the same when Mt. Si doesn't look like Mt. Si. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

First I'll do the default flight without changing anything. And then I'll go absolutely wild!!!

How?

No idea. Don't even know yet what's gonna happen tomorrow 😀

Jamie4590 Guest

When I get FSX I'll leave it sealed for a while and just look at it admiringly from different angles.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

First i'll download all the addons i can and fix up the sim. 😂

Pro Member Trainee
chad_ryan86 Trainee

I'll fly the new Beaver around British Columbia in Canada.

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

First I will try to run the game without my CPU and gfx jumping out the window with fire and smoke behind it...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...