Best place to buy FS passenger online?

CaptainKW Guest

Basically what the title is......cheapest place please 😀
I only have a downloaded version of FS2004 off me bro so will it work with that coz i got acouple of add ons and they dont appear to be working....just a couple of environment ones......

thanx

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Firstly, I would highly recommend you purchase FS 2004 properly to avoid any future problems and to get the best out of the gaming experience.
The best and possibly the only place to download FS passengers is from their website. You can get the demo version for free but you are limited on the departure airports. It is definetely well worth spending the money on. It is only about 25euros. Here is the link.
http://www.fspassengers.com
To get the disk for FS04 you can probably get in contact with microsoft directly.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

hey u can try pc aviator im not sure but i got mine there and it was great

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

CaptainKW wrote:

Basically what the title is......cheapest place please 😀
I only have a downloaded version of FS2004 off me bro so will it work with that coz i got acouple of add ons and they dont appear to be working....just a couple of environment ones......

thanx

There is no such thing as a legal "downloaded" version of FS2004.

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

Secret just some advice. buy the CD. i made the mistake of downloading UT from the Flight1 website instead of getting the CD. i backed up the files so i think im alright.

Pro Member Chief Captain

earthqu8kes wrote:

Secret just some advice. buy the CD. i made the mistake of downloading UT from the Flight1 website instead of getting the CD. i backed up the files so i think im alright.

What is the difference between buying the CD-ROM and backing up the downloaded file and installation key on...you guessed it, a CD-ROM?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

earthqu8kes wrote:

What is the difference between buying the CD-ROM and backing up the downloaded file and installation key on...you guessed it, a CD-ROM?

There is no difference at all.The only difference is that it costs more because you need a blank CD or DVD... 😂 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

But you get it faster, pay no shipping charges, and in a lot of cases, no sales tax.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

But you get it faster, pay no shipping charges, and in a lot of cases, no sales tax.

Obviously...Besides you avoid to get it cracked or damaged because mailman falls of his bicycle... 😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...