Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I NEED HELP BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

i know this has been posted a thousand times probably but i need help trying to join a multiplayer session. every time i try and join i type the ip address of one of the ones posted here and then i check the port. i then type my name in(can this name be made up?). after i think i did everything i click search and nothing happens. nothing at all. please tell me what i am doing wrong if u r reading this. PLEASE!!!!!!!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

I cant get them either but go to this virtual airline log in as guest and look in the multiplayer and I will post th eip the titel will be taylor

http://www.livewireairlines.com

You may see me on sometimes im {La-3620 Boeing&Airbus}

PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS GOOD LUCK 🙂

Last edited by Karlw on Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

hey ok but where is the multiplayer thing u are talking about

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

GO TO LOUNGE ONCE YOU SELECT AL,LE OR SOMETHING THEN TO TO FORUMS THEN GO TO MULITPLAYER THEN YOU WILL SEE IP FOR TAYLOR

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

ok ill try and let u know

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

also do i type the periods or dots between numbers???????sorry.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

Yes 209.107.54.110 sorry bout that Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

sorry man i dont know what is wrong i typed your corrected ip and clicked search and nothing happened. thanks anyway

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

oh did it say connection failed not all players were able to join that because your router does not mix with some elses router that is already on or something like that

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

no it doesnt do anthing at all. the time thing goes next to the mouse (arrow) and just goes away

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

hmmmm that's just weired I would reinstall flight sim but I dought that is the problem hmmmm I'll post a link to this to get help from more people

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

ok thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Reinstalling FS is not going to solve the problems. The problem that I don't know if someone lacking the knowledge to know that the are periods in an IP address, will be able to give me enough information about their firewall or broadband router if they have one, to provide any assistance.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

please explain the routers
P.S.
thanks for insulting me ive never played multiplayer before Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Stop feeling insulted. I'd say the same thing about someone who wanted to tune up an auto engine if he'd said he didn't know where to check the oil. I have a long history of believing that people who use something should have a clue as to how it works. The longer I live, the more I realize that fewer and fewer people share that belief,

I am assuming (bad me) that you have a broadband router. In its administration page, you will find something called port forwarding. You have to set it so that whatever port FS uses for multiplayer is sent to the "internal or local" IP address of the computer FS is running on. Usually that IP address is 192.168.blah.blah.

I will assume (again, bad me) that you can determine your computer's local IP address.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

ok ill try