SearchSearch 

Planes

Waiting for FSX Guest

I wonder why they took off the 777. It was a newish long range jet. I understand that there is a 747, but is older and less exciting. It seems that we now have two shorter range jets (737 and airbus) instead of 2 long ones. I wonder why they didn't put in a new long one as the 747 is kinda old. Also, if you go to the map, you can go waaay higher than even the GPS satellites orbit. I would've liked to see a space shuttle vehicle out of Florida's Kennedy Space center maybe, or at least a super-high altitude jet. Please let me know what you think!!

8 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

WHAT DO YOU MEAN???

MY FREIND IS A CAPTAIN OF THE 777'S

Waiting for fsx Guest

I mean, how come FS 2004 has a 777 and FSX (a newer, better version) doesn't. It just dosn't make sense that it would be taken out. WEeneed a newer long range plane in the game!

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

oh ok lol you scared me for a sec anyways I agree 100%

Waiting for fsx Guest

What did you think I meant? 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

What does it matter which default planes it comes with. There will be plenty of freeware and payware aircraft available, almost immediately.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

So they got rid of the awful MS777?
Even if the 'Goose' that'll be part of the FSX hangar turns out to be a dud -- I think the swap is a good one.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

ohh man. i love flying them. Wall Bashing

waiting for FSX Guest

What about a space craft? I mean, even in the demo, you can put your plane waaay above high altitude Earth orbit. Its a shame they didn't give us something for space.