SearchSearch 

Question for CRJCapt

cumpaniciu_one Guest

I just think your posts are too on the spot for the average simmer out there. Are you actually a commercial/airline pilot?

Anyways, you are a great asset to this forum.

Cumpaniciu

11 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

cumpaniciu_one wrote:

I just think your posts are too on the spot for the average simmer out there. Are you actually a commercial/airline pilot?

Cumpaniciu

More than agree ❗

Bow Down 👍 Bow Down

Greekman72 wrote:

cumpaniciu_one wrote:

Cumpaniciu

More than agree ❗

Bow Down 👍 Bow Down

^ CRJCapt, please enlighten us 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

cumpaniciu_one wrote:

Cumpaniciu

More than agree ❗

Bow Down 👍 Bow Down

Soon he will be with us...Real life keep him away some times but when he comes he is always helpful ❗

cumpaniciu_one Guest

Greekman72 wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

cumpaniciu_one wrote:

Cumpaniciu

More than agree ❗

Bow Down 👍 Bow Down

Soon he will be with us...Real life keep him away some times but when he comes he is always helpful ❗

Tippitty-top. I think je's just shy, he doesn't like the spotlight 😀

Cumpaniciu

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You're all so kind,Embarassed I'm having a hard time thinking what to write. I am very shy and never talk about myself. I am proud to be apart of this site and I try to help everyone with whatever I can. I don't know much about computers or Flight Simulator add on programs so I try to learn from our great members. I'm just happy to contribute and help in any way that I can. I have a large amount of aviation knowledge that I try to share in a humble way, never wanting to place myself above anyone. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

And you never did it 👍 Bow Down 😉

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

CRJCapt, at the risk of putting you on the spotlight as opposed to your request, I must agree with everyone who's posted here. You really are a wizard with aviation, and we value everything you offer in this wonderful community. You are well-worthy of all the gratitude we owe you. Thanks! 😉

Last edited by Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) on Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total
cumpaniciu_one Guest

CRJCapt wrote:

You're all so kind,Embarassed I'm having a hard time thinking what to write. I am very shy and never talk about myself. I am proud to be apart of this site and I try to help everyone with whatever I can. I don't know much about computers or Flight Simulator add on programs so I try to learn from our great members. I'm just happy to contribute and help in any way that I can. I have a large amount of aviation knowledge that I try to share in a humble way, never wanting to place myself above anyone. 🙂

Awesome, thank you!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Thank you. Bow Down

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

no, thank you. 😀 Bow Down

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

thank you my frend for all your help i would not be this far with out you and Greekman72 and my othere frends hear
you are a grate aset to flyaway 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 Group Wave 👏 Group Wave Group Wave 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 Punk Punk