Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Question for CRJCapt

cumpaniciu_one Guest

I just think your posts are too on the spot for the average simmer out there. Are you actually a commercial/airline pilot?

Anyways, you are a great asset to this forum.

Cumpaniciu

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

cumpaniciu_one wrote:

I just think your posts are too on the spot for the average simmer out there. Are you actually a commercial/airline pilot?

Cumpaniciu

More than agree Exclamation

Bow Down Thumbs Up! Bow Down

Greekman72 wrote:

cumpaniciu_one wrote:

Cumpaniciu

^ CRJCapt, please enlighten us Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

cumpaniciu_one wrote:

Cumpaniciu

Soon he will be with us...Real life keep him away some times but when he comes he is always helpful Exclamation

cumpaniciu_one Guest

Greekman72 wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

cumpaniciu_one wrote:

Cumpaniciu

Soon he will be with us...Real life keep him away some times but when he comes he is always helpful Exclamation

Tippitty-top. I think je's just shy, he doesn't like the spotlight Very Happy

Cumpaniciu

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You're all so kind,Embarassed I'm having a hard time thinking what to write. I am very shy and never talk about myself. I am proud to be apart of this site and I try to help everyone with whatever I can. I don't know much about computers or Flight Simulator add on programs so I try to learn from our great members. I'm just happy to contribute and help in any way that I can. I have a large amount of aviation knowledge that I try to share in a humble way, never wanting to place myself above anyone. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

And you never did it Thumbs Up! Bow Down Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Chief Captain

CRJCapt, at the risk of putting you on the spotlight as opposed to your request, I must agree with everyone who's posted here. You really are a wizard with aviation, and we value everything you offer in this wonderful community. You are well-worthy of all the gratitude we owe you. Thanks! Wink

Last edited by Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) on Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total
cumpaniciu_one Guest

CRJCapt wrote:

You're all so kind,Embarassed I'm having a hard time thinking what to write. I am very shy and never talk about myself. I am proud to be apart of this site and I try to help everyone with whatever I can. I don't know much about computers or Flight Simulator add on programs so I try to learn from our great members. I'm just happy to contribute and help in any way that I can. I have a large amount of aviation knowledge that I try to share in a humble way, never wanting to place myself above anyone. Smile

Awesome, thank you!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Thank you. Bow Down

Pro Member Captain
earthqu8kes Captain

no, thank you. Very Happy Bow Down

Pro Member First Officer
ste (tazz126) First Officer

thank you my frend for all your help i would not be this far with out you and Greekman72 and my othere frends hear
you are a grate aset to flyaway Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Group Wave Clapping Group Wave Group Wave Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Punk Punk