Moving Gates

Cpt Chria BA A319 Guest

If you want a place with moving gates!

Search For Bremen Airport Scenery (EDDW)

Comes with moving vechiles and follow me!!!

Cpt Chria BA A319

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Sindre Henriksen (gothgod) Trainee

yeah ok but I have read that you need to use the radio to get the gate to go to the airplane!
how do we know which signal we need to use and from there go further on to get the gate to stretch out to the airplane?

Cpt Chris BA A319 Guest

[how do we know which signal we need to use and from there go further on to get the gate to stretch out to the airplane]

you'll get an adobe file which explains what settings you need to set or you can input them yourself or a system that comes with it!

Pro Member Trainee
Sindre Henriksen (gothgod) Trainee

yeah I found that out yesterday.
hehe
but the bad thing is that in the pdf file it says that the gates only respond to small aircrafts like b737 and a320's!
not that this is THAT bad. coz I have some neet 737's but I cant find which place to stand to get the jetway to stretch out!
I managed it with a norwegian 737-500 but now I just cant find the right place! lol
but I'll look more into the pdf file.
it was very help full..

but another thing...
I have a kittyhawks 737-700 with damn nice details. but the bad thing with the plane is that when I am going in for landing and I have the gear down and the flaps fully extracted the nose just keeps going down 😞
when I press the down arrow for the nose to get up, it wont respond!
I have sent an email to those who made the plane but I have gotten no answer and it is like maybe 1 month since I wrote to them!

do you know what the problem could be?
why the nose just keeps going down when it is supposed to go up.?

Pro Member Trainee
twinpilots Trainee

Cpt Chris BA A319 wrote:

[how do we know which signal we need to use and from there go further on to get the gate to stretch out to the airplane]

you'll get an adobe file which explains what settings you need to set or you can input them yourself or a system that comes with it!

where exactly is the abode file?? 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

twinpilots wrote:

You'll find the PDF (Adobe) file comes with the download (.zip file).

It's called: Manual_Bremen_EDDW200.

Just double-click on it and it should open with Adobe Acrobat Reader by default.

Pro Member Trainee
twinpilots Trainee

Tailhook wrote:

twinpilots wrote:

You'll find the PDF (Adobe) file comes with the download (.zip file).

It's called: Manual_Bremen_EDDW200.

Just double-click on it and it should open with Adobe Acrobat Reader by default.

still cant find the folder wat disc is it on and what folder is it in??? 😞 ❓

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...