gta san andreas no cd crack

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Hi
Dont think asking for no cd cracks is against the rules here, so I was wondering if anyone knows where to get one for GTA San Andreas.

Cheers

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As long as you bought and paid for it, then it's legal to me, not to many others.

http://spacetarget.com/games/pc_gta_san_andreas.shtml

Radar

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

cheers. Radarman, how could you think I would have an illegal copy??? 😂

Jamie4590 Guest

I love that title. Easily the best game ever. gtaforums.com is the best forum. Look out for a very helpful user there called Mr Rottweiler! 😉

Given the content its safer for me to play it when the missus is out. For some reason she feels threatened by pixilated prostitutes. Dont Know 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

cheers. Radarman, how could you think I would have an illegal copy??? 😂

Aimed at no one here.
I didn't think you had a pirate copy, that's just how I feel. If it's bought and paid for by someone then it belongs to them. If they wish to run it with a crack they own it.
If the company want's them to run it with a CD then give it away or charge the price of making the CD.
They can't have it both ways.
Don't tell me about The EULA, there isn't a contract written that can't be broken.

Rant over.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

wow what i machine i have here
i get 40 fps with all the setttings on full on GTA SA
i get 30 fps with full settings on Need for speed most wanted
I get 50+ on fs9

and the suprise?
Its a laptop
(look at my avatar)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...