How do I install this scenery it can be found at avsim

HERE IS THE FILE NAME

dream_v1.zip

COPY AND PASTE IT

THANKS AGAIN

7 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Are you sure about the Zip File name?No search resutls about it...Could hace done a mistake though... Dont Know

Copy the address from your address bar and paste it here..It will lead us directly to the page of the scenery...

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

SORRY IT IS THE THIRD ONE DOWN SORRY I CAN'T POST A DIRECT LINK HERE YOU GO AND THANK YOU Embarassed

➡ Dreamland Area 51

JUST COPY AND PASTE IT THANKS 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

The third one is an update ➡

Small Update correcting field elevation, and the Afcad for Area 51

You need the second one installed in order to update it.Do you have it?

Both read me files contains simple instructions about how to install them.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

yes i do have it but here is the problem ➡ Whenver I fly here i land look to my left and notice a huge drop and that the runway is floating and the roads just do an 80 degree drop how do I fix this please explain thank you I know you have to edit a cfg. or something but I have looked in the read me and nothing thanks 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Did you also past the Afcad file in your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder?
Wait for someone who has this scenery in order to help you more...I don't have it 😕

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

no problem I don't think it is the afcad considering there are no ai planes flying into there 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕

JFly Guest

What you describe is scenery out there with a lack of a Flatten switch.

There are two things you really need when dealing with addon scenery - Flatten capability and Exclude capability. The alternative is uneven surfaces, floating runways on one end; the other dug into the side of a mountain and tree's growing out of the field.