FREE* Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor 3.4E GHz

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Genuine ❓ or a con ❓ I'm in the U.K. so I can't enter a zip code just to read what it's all about. ( I was just curious ) 🙄

http://www.onlinerewardcenter.com/rd_p?p=113082&t=636&gift=962&a=962-intel%20pentium%20iv

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Scam, Nothings free.

Jamie4590 Guest

Absolutely, nothing is free and if something sounds too good to be true then it most likely is.

However, looking at the site stats at alexa.com it shows its ranking is quite high (6,277) this rank couldn't possibly be achieved by a fly-by-night set-up so it appears established at least. The site hits have been deteriorating since July which may have been the last big promotion or the reason why they are conducting this current promotion.

I founded a website called easyprobe.com some years ago which operated in the same way. Users would complete questionnaires and surveys in exchange for free gifts and entry into prize draws for larger prizes. I sold it to easygroup before it could fully take off. First the company threatened legal action because they felt any name with 'easy' in it was infringement. They did that to a lot of companies with little success.

As long as you don't have to give sensitive info its worth a shot and you could end up with a nifty processor.

Jamie4590 Guest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

To get that ranking only requires that many people want something for nothing. I did the online survey at the site in question and it was a waste of time. All they want to do is ask you questions and show you offers for more junk that you may buy. It's a marketing gimmick and I hate that.

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

I've come across a couple recently, for 42" Plasma screen monitor/TVs, "You have just won, blah, blah, blah", you follow it up, and find a very long questionaire, which soon as you start looking at it, find a lot of personal questions, Click on the 'X' another one bites the dust! And if your Firewall, etc., are not doing their job, you could well have picked up something else free.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Jamie4590 wrote:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&compare_sites=&y=r&q=&size=medium&range=&url=onlinerewardcenter.com

To get that ranking they must be doing something right!

Why would you believe alexa.com?

Jamie4590 Guest

Their set-up is similar to a search engine. They can't lie.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...