SearchSearch 

Scenery question

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Is there any scenery like AREA 51 GROOM LAKEFor flight sim 2004 I have asked a few time for help installing the area 51 scenery but one person helped I guess NO ONE has the area 51 scenery 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 oh well if you find a top secret military base for fs2004 please let me know

Thanks

4 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I have it, and I know there are several scenery add-ons for this area. Just search for AREA 51 or Groom Lake at AVSIM.COM

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Thx but thats where I got the area 51 scenery its called dreamland but whever I go there the runways are hovering above the ground and the hanger and all that are in a ditch why???

how did you get it to be perfect where the hangers are not in a ditch and the runways floating above => Please tell me step by step how you installed it thanks<=

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

It's quite a while since I installed it so I'm sorry but I can't help you.. if you read the readme file it should be described what you must do exactly - follow the instructions and it will all be fine. If not, try to download another version of groom lake. I am quite sure you will find many versions.

Maybe some other users might help? anyone?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

yes thanks ill post a link to this post hopefully someone will answer thanks very much 😀