SearchSearch 

Urgent advice needed

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

Im currently en-route to KLAX from EGLL and my charts are showing ive got 5hours 12minutes of fuel remaining and ive got 7 hours till i reach KLAX?

Could this be a fuel leak?

Should i divert to JFK?

Help please.

6 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Unless your gauges show that your burning more fuel than expected, then you probably didn't plan correctly. My suggestion, is if your still over the Atlantic, make plans to diver to a non-crowded airport. I'm can't think off the top of my head, but if you happen to cross New York, try La Guardia. I'm not sure of the flightplan, so if you find that your not supposed to go that far south, try Ottawa. Bottom line is don't try and go further than Chicago, or you'll have trouble. KLAX is out of the question now. GOod luck

Guest Ed Guest

Sounds like you'd better divert, or there'll be nothing left of Jamier but a smoking crater.

I don't think there are fuel leaks in FS09, are there? Maybe there's a head wind?

Ed

Pro Member First Officer

im using fspax and reading the inflight report, showing how long ot get there and how much fuel remaining, and looking at the gps

Pro Member First Officer

Ive decided im diverting to Chicago

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

good decision

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I did that flight the other in the 747. I ran out of fuel wright over Las Vegas and glieded down safely to KLAS safely. I then fueled up and continued on with my flight to KLAX.

What are you flying ?