737 panel

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

does anyone know where i can find a 737-800 or -900 panel with all buttons and also where can i find a checklist for this panel or aircraft. thanks.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Sindre Henriksen (gothgod) Trainee

you can also go to avsim.com and search for "ultimate boeing panel" and download the first hit.
thats a very good panel 😀
Use it my self.
it has cabin announcements and much more Wink

dunno if it has a checklist but beside that it's a very good panel 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

thanks sooo much Tailhook that panel is so amazing. Now does anyone know where i can find a checklist for that. 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

note there's a new VC and panel coming out soon for the POSKY 737 series Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

o cool how soon???

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

http://forum.projectopensky.com/index.php?showtopic=21143

i keep my fingers crossed it will arrive with clearer gauges or i'm going to have to do some copy and pasting in the panel.cfg.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

o ok thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Taylor wrote:

thanks sooo much Tailhook that panel is so amazing. Now does anyone know where i can find a checklist for that. 😀 😀

The checklists are not really for the panel as such but for procedures. With most POSKY aircraft you'll find a checklist included.

Just had a look at the fairly recent 737-800... inside the aircraft folder are two additional folders: checklist and manual.
Inside those two folders you'll find everything you're looking for. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Just get the PMDG 737NG's, I always ignored it but now its probably my favorite out of all my payware, soooo realistic and gratifying when you get everything right.

Does anyone know how to get the FLY CONT caution message off on the 737-800 Ultimate Panel?

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Yup. Flick the "Yaw Damper" switch on the overhead panel.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...