Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A few shots

PA46Driver Guest

Just a few pics using stock FS2004, Justflight Hercules and A340, its my first screenshots so please be gentle

Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

First screenshots?! I don't believe you! Those are great. You got some good angles there! Bring us more!

Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Be gentle for what Question
These are some great shots. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Especially the first one with the C-130 Love

Keep on posting Wink

PA46Driver Guest

Thanks, I've just got a new PC (AMD 5000+, gforce 7950 etc) Ive never been able to run FS2004 at full settings so thought Id have a go. If you honestly would like some more pics Ill register on this site and make some more.

Thanks again Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

We would like to have you here us a member if you like too. Thumbs Up! Keep on mind that you dont need to register in order to post your nice shots,your questions or anything else Exclamation

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Sweet. Have you got anything like Ground Environment?

Take a look at this:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/21228/new-real-environment-professional/ Follow the link to Avsim!
and this:
http://www.fs2004.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46019
and serach Avsim for:
Airport Enivonment 7.

These are all free (apart from the link to all the great payware add-ons!). . .You screenies are gonna look great!

BTW you don't have to register. It is fine if you be a guest (because it does cost $5,) but if you will be here quite a lot then I would advise it!

PA46Driver Guest

Thanks for the advice, I plan to post quite regularly, as Ive used the FS series for around 11 years now, Ill take it into serious consideration. Ill also look into that freeware, thanks Cheechm.

A couple more Herc shots follow; if anyone would like to see some Vulcan, SR71 or standard FS aircraft shots just ask and Ill try my best Smile

Refuelling at 19:23 hours, 10,000 feet:

Thai Takeoff (the humid environment means that white liveried Hercs don't stay white for long!):

Pro Member Captain
earthqu8kes Captain

Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool
i wish i had that good of graphics... nice craft... post more screenies. welcome to posting on flyaway!

PA46Driver Guest

A few more, thanks for the compliments.

Swissair A330 on a cold day in Zurich...

Vulcan Taking off in stormy weather...

....and pulling out of the clouds

SR71 high over Arizona

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!

PA46Driver Guest

One last one, I think you'll like this one Greekman Laughing

Greek A340 into Toronto

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer

Wow it looks real!!! Very Happy