Hard landing (looks like)

cumpaniciu_one Guest

Hard to tell with certitude, but this sure does look like a hard landing.

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

No, I'd say it was a soft landing...

Fear

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Fear

so, so, sarcastic...

cumpaniciu_one Guest

earthqu8kes wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Fear

so, so, sarcastic...

It's always hard to know for sure unless you are there, and even then you can end up like this guy
🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well when the video camera almost falls out of his hands I'd say its hard landing.

CaptainKW Guest

I know i probably shudnt but i cudnt stop laughing at that video of the hard landing!! hahaha!! wen the camera falls out of the dudes hands is the funny bit!!!

Pro Member First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Well when the video camera almost falls out of his hands I'd say its hard landing.

yes i agree with Solotwo...

Pro Member First Officer

CaptainKW wrote:

I know i probably shudnt but i cudnt stop laughing at that video of the hard landing!! hahaha!! wen the camera falls out of the dudes hands is the funny bit!!!

its not that funny... 😕 😕 😕 ❓

these are funny

BB27 Guest

Well,

There is no way to know if it was a hard landing or not. He could have just dropped the camera.

The second video with the blown out tires was interesting, the tires were blown out when the Captain had to jam them on to stop the aircraft.

I was on a flight from Boston to Dallas when a similar incident happened. We started our takeoff roll, and then they poured on the brakes and we stopped right on the runway. Captain came on and said "someone made a mistake, there was a plane on the runway, everything is ok, please stay seated." We turned around, went back to the end of the runway, and did it again, only the second one was uneventful. Arrived in Dallas without a problem. Was a little scary though.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

sorry to kill the action, but that was 15 deg of flaps set for take-off right?

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

I do not think the guy just dropped his camera! There is no flare whatsoever...really flown into the rw...could understand if it was wet and a solid landing required. That said it still rolled so was not that bad!

Pro Member First Officer

BB27 wrote:

There is no way to know if it was a hard landing or not. He could have just dropped the camera.

butterfingers! 😛 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

BB27 wrote:

What video were you watching?

Pro Member First Officer

BB27 wrote:

Well,

The second video with the blown out tires was interesting, the tires were blown out when the Captain had to jam them on to stop the aircraft.

I was on a flight from Boston to Dallas when a similar incident happened. We started our takeoff roll, and then they poured on the brakes and we stopped right on the runway. Captain came on and said "someone made a mistake, there was a plane on the runway, everything is ok, please stay seated." We turned around, went back to the end of the runway, and did it again, only the second one was uneventful. Arrived in Dallas without a problem. Was a little scary though.

wht second video???

Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

By the looks of it, the pilot probably dropped the nose gear far too quick which resulted in a bumyp landing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

No he just hit the runway too hard.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...