Attention Mancunians

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

You all might be interested in a free download of the Classic Tiger Moth which includes several paints and 28 flights some of which are based at Barton Airport/Manchester where the RAF trained during WWII.
File name is tiger4fr.zip (8 Mb)and can be had at -
Thought it might take your mind of the United/City 😂

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

All I could come up with are the FS2002/FS2004 DeHavilland DH82a cctiger4.zip and the FS2004 DeHavilland DH82 Tiger Moth dh82tgm2.zip but they look like a great aircraft.
Thanks I'll play with them tonight.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

davc,
This is one of the two that I downloaded, your right its a beauty and fun to fly.

FS2004 DH82 Tiger Moth OO-TGM.
This is the second version of the aircraft OO-TGM
which is still airworthy with the Flying
Legends Collection who operates from the
airport of Kortrijk-Wevelgem in Belgium.
dh82tgm2.zip

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Glad you like them 😂
I have all the Legends Collection - now got more Moths than a bar-room electric light 😂
I originally got the tiger4fr.zip through Google and it was in the same section of flightsim.com as the dh82tgm2 that you downloaded. There are very interesting flights in the file too. 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...